Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2016

Fumika Baba: WPB-Net #187 scans and video part two



 May take a while to get to as my 'to watch list' is quite huge but do plan on watching Fumika in 'Kamen Rider Drive" and the two films that were spin-offs. Luckily the episodes are only about 23 minutes but there are 48 of them which equals 24 regular length J-dramas, that's going to be a task. It's no task viewing these Fumika pics, if anything it's quite a pleasure so I'll stop the babbling and get right to them plus after the dazzling pics check out a short promo video from WPB-Net.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment