Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 14, 2017

Erika Toda: "Reverse" drama news



 Bit of a shorter post than usual but when I can do one for Erika....😤

Erika's new drama "Reverse" began tonight on TBS, really looking forward to this series as it looks like an edgy, suspenseful show. What I plan on doing are recaps every other week, two recaps for two episodes. Haven't heard if it'll be subbed but have full confidence that it will be but it won't happen overnight so will probably begin posting the recaps in two weeks though will still have some screenshots before that.
 Erika has an Instagram account, can't say she does a great job keeping it updated but she does well enough. Here are some recent pics from her site and they're from the set of "Reverse".








 Do have a few promo pics here from the show's site, haven't found episode one yet but it should be just a matter of an hour or so before I find it and then skim though it. Do need subs so I can understand it better but just viewing Erika on the screen after such a long absence is all I care about. Hopefully there will be more news for her upcoming as her next film "Blade of the Immortal" will be released on April 29th. Erika should be at the premiere so will have a post for that along with the upcoming recaps. After these pics check out a short promo video that aired tonight after the show which is for the second episode.














No comments:

Post a Comment