Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

Mayu Matsuoka: Furryrate Spring collection pics


 If it seems like eons since the last Mayu post you may not be mistaken as the last one happened in November. Mayu did take a break for a few months or at least my her standards but is back now and if you're a fan there should be a couple of more posts in the next week for her.


 Hmmmm, wouldn't go that far but it's nice to see she keeps checking here for posts. What I need to do for her are some Morning Musume posts as Mayu may be the group's biggest fan.



 That's her in the middle, Mayu had a radio show called 'Avalon' which ended on March 27th. It aired on J-Wave and the group made many appearances on the show including one on February. Mayu's next film is titled "Katte ni Furuetero", it's coming out later this year but no date has been set yet and she has the lead in the movie.


 Unlike many that I post about Mayu is someone who never does gravure spreads and that's one thing I really like about her. She just missed my top twenty list last year but she'll make it this year, would think making the top ten is a possibility as she's been my fave actress for a while.
 Will catch up everyone on her recent happenings in her next post but here are some fine pics from the 'Furryrate' Spring collection, they're a Japanese clothing line. Mayu has been with them for over a year now and has done some CM's for them but couldn't find a recent one. To some these pics may be a bit conservative, especially compared to the next post, but she looks so alluring with that style in these pics.






























No comments:

Post a Comment