Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 7, 2017

Nogizaka46: Nanami Hashimoto "Archives" photobook


 Have to admit I'm finally starting to miss Nanami quite a bit, especially with all of the recent Nogi posts. Sure I'm still a huge fan of the group and probably always will be but when you take my fave member Nanami away then things just aren't the same. Still have no clue what her future plans will be but there was a pic of her visiting Nanase about three weeks ago however that's been it, she just about finished college so would think that may be her what's up next for her.
 This photobook was released on December 17th, few other members also have a tribute book like this one. It covers Nanami's concerts from 2013-16 and you'll notice most of the pics have wording as it's also a history of her and Nogi. You may need to refer to the contents page to know what you're looking at but the pics all go in order and there's quite a few terrific pics.
 Many pics in all so won't make my blabbering go on for too long. There's a total of 110, pics go from the group's most recent shows with Nanami all the way back to 2013 and there's also a few pics with some member's comments. Unsure what her next post will be but sure I can dig a few oldies out....











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment