Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Yurina Yanagi: WPB-Net #180 scans part one




 Was planning on doing a boatload of posts tonight but those plans are a no-go as my internet connection once again is kind of on the fritz. Really hoping I can do these two posts but those pics took a good ten minutes to upload and there's a total of 128 of them, you can do the math because I'd rather not.
 Hopefully Yurina is worth it and to be honest perhaps she is, least this set of pics is worth the wait(somewhat).
 No, no woman is worth the agony I'm going through, only three hours to do this post and haven't even started uploading the second half of the pics.
Edit: Sorry if I sounded a bit angry above, could have edited it but what I usually write stays except for typos or the such. Writing this the day after but there's nothing more irritating than a slow Internet, had these problems off and on with my old laptop so now my new one isn't the reason. These are big pics though as far as size goes but would any reading this also may have blown a fuse with the slowness. Perhaps it wasn't worth the wait in a way but let's face it, these pics are hard to top.


























































1 comment: