Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Maimi Yajima: H!P Digital Book #142 scans part two


 Maimi's "Nobody Knows 23" has been the only photobook from a C-ute member in the last 1 1/2 years, they've had so many of them the last five years it's a mystery why there haven't been more of them. No news about any upcoming PB's but those releases tend to have a way of sneaking up on you which I hope is the case. Will be back in a few days to let you know how C-ute's 29th single is doing, it was released Wednesday and started out well but their singles usually do sell well in their first week but drop off quickly after that.
 Those pics in the above post were simply perfect but somehow think these ones here may even top them. Kind of easy to see why Maimi has grabbed hold of my current top spot and looks like she doesn't want to give that up.








































No comments:

Post a Comment