Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Manami Hashimoto: Wanibooks #124 scans part one



 Not much space for chit chat as this collection of pics here will be the biggest one I've ever posted. The spread did total 232 pics but whittled it down to 176 or else there would be 3-4 posts for this spread, just took out some dupes and wallpapers.
 This beyond fabulous spread came out in October 2014, Manami was probably 29 for the photo shoot as she turned 29 in August. Usually I'm at a loss for words because my, uh, er, vocabulary is a bit limited. Then again there are times I'm at a loss for words because my jaw is practically touching my feet and this is one of those occasions, besides being Manami's ultimate spread can't think of one other one in history that tops it. Remaining 88 pics are in the next psot.




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment