Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2016

Masami Nagasawa: Tabiiro 'Seasonal Style' #29 pics


 The 'IQueen' series was just too short as it only had eleven issues, Masami was their woman for their first and last issues. They had quite a few other superb gals who they featured, besides their fabulous spreads the videos also rated an A+. Think their final issue, volume 11, was to me Masami's best spread ever which is really saying something. These are just a few pics from it but click on the label for it on the right hand side to view all of pics but make sure you have an oxygen tank handy!!!!





 The Tabiiro website has been around for many years and they have a monthly 'Woman of the Month', have posted quite a few of those pics as many of my faves have had that honor. The site also has another feature titled 'Seasonal Style' where a woman travels to some resort place, usually a hotel or hot spring. This is Masami's first time appearing in any of their features, she doesn't look nearly as sultry as the above pics but in a way she could be looking better than ever,
 My faves are slowly getting up there in age and luckily for me(us) most of them seem to get even more attractive the older they get. Hard to believe but in 403 days Masami will be turning 30 years old, no I'm not counting but that's an estimate as her b-day is on June 3rd. Kind of makes me feel old too as I've been such a huge fan for about a decade now.
 It's been so long forget the first thing I viewed her in, at first I thought it was the "Dragon Zakura" drama but upon reflection think it was the "Pyrokinesis" film that came out in 2000 and was her first appearance in anything. If you want to visit the Tabiiro site here's their address which you need to copy into your browser:
travel.rakuten.co.jp/special/tabiiro/
























No comments:

Post a Comment