Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2017

Ayaka Miyoshi: "Watashi" photobook scans part two



 Can't recall the sales figures but remember looking at the charts and this photobook did well enough as it was in the top ten for a few weeks. Hopefully it sold enough so there will be a second one, think she looks mighty fine in these pics.
 Ayaka is a tall gal compared to most I post about as her height is 171 cm or 67 inches. She was also a member from 2010-12 of the Idol group Sakura Gakuin and many other actresses and models have passed through that group. Once again promise not to make Ayaka fans wait so long for her next post(s), here's the second half of the 94 pics from this PB.









































No comments:

Post a Comment