Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

Jurina Matsui: "Cabasuka Gakuen" drama screenshots



 Jurina finished ninth on my '2016 Top Twenty Faves List'. That's a very high ranking but had she been busier she would have easily been in my top five. She did do the 'Death Cash" drama besides this series but very little else. Only had one Jurina mag spreads post for last year but least there's already one for this year. But besides those two shows and two SKE singles she wasn't as busy as she has been in prior years, have had the feeling she was a bit burnt out.
 As far as breathtaking women go though Jurina would be in my top five, hard to believe she won't be turning twenty for another month. She's a female who has always looked a few years older than she is, developing at an early age will do that for you. Promised I would post her screenshots from this season and have a little over forty of them here, some episodes she wasn't on the screen too often. Breathtaking is an apt description on how Jurina looked in this series, would love to see her dressed like this in another drama or film, wowowowowowowowow!!!!










































No comments:

Post a Comment