Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

C-ute: Maimi Yajima H!P cards from.... 2011!!!!


 May revive the 'C-ute singles series' for a few more posts. They wouldn't be for singles but for a few of their albums since 2011. Call me crazy but for some reason thought "Midnight Temptation" was a single back in 2011 but it wasn't!!!! To me that is shocking as it's one of their all time best songs and at times has been my fave tune from them.
 The song is off the "Chou Wonderful" album that came out in 2011. Bought the CD late in 2012, CD's are built to last as I've had to play it over 200 times since then which averages out to be about once a week. So will do a post for that album along with their 2013 'Queen of J-Pop" album. At first I really didn't care for it all that much but in the last year it's really grown on me. The biggest hit of it was "Crazy Kanzen na Otona", unsure if it was written for me.😖



 C-ute will have a group photobook coming out on May 1st, the countdown for me has started as it's only 104 days until their final performance. Haven't heard if any members will be having a PB but wouldn't we all love to see another one from Maimi? The answer is naturally yes, she's had ten of them to date and we(I) can never get tired of looking at her pics of perfection.
 Long time readers know I've said countless times that Tuesday and Wednesdays tend to be the slowest days for new happenings. That's okay by me these days as it gives me a chance to do older things like this post. Pics aren't as jaw-dropping as the above ones but they're all quite superb. All are from 2011 and the top five are for Maimi's movie "Black Angels" which I reviewed about two years ago and it was a fun watch.
 Maimi was in the two sequels but have been unable to hunt them down, will look harder as I forgot about them until a minute ago. If you don't include the members from Nogi then Maimi would have more posts here than any other Idol, need to do more of them in the next few months as the posts may dry up after June. Should have called this part one as there are so many cards from this year, fifty of them here. Seems as though there are more cards than any other year and think it's because 2011 is when C-ute became so much more popular.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment