Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2017

C-ute: The 'pairs post' #1- Maimi Yajima and Saki Nakajima



 Bit of a slow weekend for things, figures that happens when I say I'm going Nogi-free for few days. Least it finally gave me the chance to do one of these pairs posts for the group. Not as easy as I thought it would be, noticed as far as pics go with C-ute it's either a solo pic or one that has all five members.
 However do have enough pics together of my two fave members, only 3 1/2 months before the disbandment date and am curious what these two future plans will be. Always though Maimi and Saki were somewhat close friends, would like to see them together in some capacity after June 12th. Think for the next post(s) Airi will be featured, have noticed she seems to have more pics with one of these gals then anyone else.
 Could be because she's the most active as far as appearing in mags or at some sort of event. Back to this duo and both starred in the 2012 film "Zomvideo". Did a review of it and it was a very enjoyable movie, wish there were more H!P films in that vein. The pair though only appeared in one scene together near the end of the film.





 C-ute's last single will be released on March 29th, so far there's been no covers or promo pics for it. Once they start coming out, which should be soon, will do a post or two for it as I think all of the posts for the group have increased their fan base here to five.
 Not much more to add in about either one of them as they've both have had many solo posts. Maimi has had many more which is due to the fact she's had so many more photobooks, she finished 6th on last year's top twenty faves list. The top spot on the list was none other than Saki who I adore to no end, such an attractive female but not in the way other Idols are, also such an interesting and smart gal. Either one would be welcome at my residence and I'm sure the five fans out there are saying the same thing, enjoy these pics of this unbeatable pair. Not the greatest of quality videos but after the pics check out one as the pair are interviewed by two members of....






















No comments:

Post a Comment