Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2016

Nogizaka46: More "Hadashi de Summer" promo pics


 In two days "Hadashi de Summer" will be released, sure we all know that it'll easily be #1 on the charts and probably sell at least five times the amount of the single in the second position. Single #14 has sold around 830,000 copies which is the group's biggest seller by far.
 Not trying to sound negative as I hope this single can top that record but wonder when the group is going to hit that peak as far as sales go? Every single keeps setting a new standard as far as copies sold goes, soon you would think they'll hit the peak and have a bit of a drop off. Mai's graduation may have had something to do with the sales for the last single though wondering if she had that many fans for such an increase.
 To me this song is better than their previous two singles, actually the B-sides are also quite good especially the solo tune and PV for Mai S. It's not a bad thing if there's a slight decrease, even AKB's last ten singles or so seem to go up and down but granted they outsell everyone by a huge margin. Let's just hope for the best as I really have no idea whether a new group record will be attained or not. The group has had one single which has sold less than the previous one which was their 9th single "Natsu Free and Easy".
 That sold 20,000 less copies than the previous single, hard to figure on that happening as that's one of my all time fave singles from them. When I get started it's tough to shut me up at times, least when I'm on a keyboard. Have already posted at least 30 promo pics for the new single but have plenty more here for you to enjoy.




























No comments:

Post a Comment