Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Ayumi Kinoshita: First photobook "Westwind" scans



 After raving about Ayumi in the post that's two down from this one figured I needed to show everyone why I'll have her ranked so high on my top twenty list. Did do many posts for Ayumi when I started the blog but the pics were linked to my Photo Bucket account and they've deleted everyone's pics who didn't pay them. So expect a few more Ayumi posts in the future that will feature the pics from those deleted posts, she has one other PB plus a NS-Eyes set.


 Ayumi will be turning 36 in December and I've been such a huge fan of her since I watched the 'Dekaranger' series, she played Jasmine in the show which is my fave Sentai series. She's appeared in quite a few other dramas and films that are worth watching, even though she got married in 2012 she's continued her acting career and this year she's appeared in a drama and a web film. This photobook was released back in 2004 and like her DVD's it topped the charts and you'll know why it did once you view the stupendous pics. There's a total of 82 of them and bet Ayumi is going to gain many new fans once you view them.
 .















































































1 comment:

  1. God help the dolphin that jumped in the air and saw pic 52. If a whale saw that, there will be a high tide. Pic 78 tho👌 I'm guessing this is guam

    ReplyDelete