Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2018

Ayumi Kinoshita: NS Eyes #360 scans....



 This will be the last Ayumi post for a while, her next one should be for whatever spot she finishes on the top twenty list. Planning on having two for her when her position rolls around, one of them will be for Ayumi's NS Eyes #361 pictorial. The pics here for today are naturally superb but I think the next one simply blows this set away.


 Don't think NS Eyes puts out these four times a month collections these days which is such a shame and I really miss them. They went up to about #700 which came out a few years ago and haven't seen one set from them since. So many popular actresses and models have appeared in their collections and have posted quite a few of them before this.
 Let's get on to the Ayumi pics, as I said this set is superb but except for a few the pics are a tad too conservative. This collection came out in March of 2006 when Ayumi may have been at the height of her popularity, her DVD's and photobooks would usually top the charts. There's a total of 65 pics in this set with my fave being the last one.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment