Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2018

Ayumi Kinoshita: "Now We Want To" mini photobook scans



 Not going to have many upcoming Ayumi posts but want to replace the ones that I had to dispose of due to the pics in them being deleted. Bit hard these days finding things for actresses, singers or Idols who were popular from the period of 2004-09 which was her most popular stretch. But as mentioned in yesterday's post for her did do a bit raving about how much of a fan I once was of Ayumi and thought she deserved a few posts for those who have never heard of her.

 Thought that Ayumi was going to be the oldest gal to make my all time top twenty faves list but I was wrong on that as there will be two others that top her age, she was born on December 13, 1982. On to the pics and though it's a small set it has to be the highest quality ones I've posted this year. It wasn't an official photobook as it was a tie in with a DVD, think it was her 2006 video "La Dolce" which topped the charts. Every single one of these 31 Ayumi pics are beyond breathtaking but for some reason the one at the top of the post is one of my fave ones of all time.






























1 comment: