Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Airi Suzuki: "Eien" photobook from 2017 scans



 Two Airi posts in three days after about an eight month gap between them, hoping there will be a third post for her coming up very soon. Sure a few may not agree with all my top twenty selections and that's perfectly fine with me as I sure my fave twenty Japanese women of all time are much different than anyone else.
 Airi missed making the list by the slimmest of margins, wish I could have found a spot for her but that would have meant dropping one off the list and just couldn't do that. However there may be another C-ute member to make the top twenty, what may be really interesting is having a list of my top Hello Project members. Besides missing new C-ute music what's also sad is that no member has released a PB since they broke up and a trio of members had such memorable books.



 This PB was released on March 31, 2017 and on April 20th Airi held a fan greeting session for the book. There was a post for that event back then and she looked so super duper at it, eight days prior she celebrated her 23rd birthday.





 "Eien" was Airi's twelfth photobook and like the one that was posted two days ago it was a special book. It was a 'greatest hits' selection of pics from all of her photobooks since 2010 though there were also many new pics. Huge PB too as there's 115 pics from it today, they go in order from 2010 to present and you can see how Airi grew into such a stunning young woman.

















































































































1 comment:

  1. Airi is so cute, and every her photo is like a work of art.

    What's ruining it for me, though, is the disgusting "DON" watermark someone put on every picture. What's even the point of that but ruining the art?

    ReplyDelete