Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Nao Kanzaki: Nao's 'Top Twenty of All Time Faves' list preliminary post #3....



 The first two preliminary posts were quite popular so figured why not do one more and it's a wise decision on my part too. This will be the final one of these posts, this weekend will have the first two on the list which are naturally numbers 19 and 20. Of the twenty original names on the list dropped one because of her age, Jurina was 21 but decided on an age limit of 23.
 So of the nineteen other faves have kept 17 and dropped two which isn't all that bad. Kind of glad I waited for a short spell before starting as there's names I knew that would be forgotten and of course there were but not all that many. Like the first two posts will feature some faves that barely missed the list but as I've mentioned there's not that much difference between the 18th and 25th positions.


 Had all intentions of having Kyoko in the 19th spot, didn't work out that way as I would place her
#21 on my all time list. Replaced her with someone who should have been on the list, there was no reason she shouldn't have been and know everyone will prefer to have the newcomer instead. She'll probably end up in the 15th spot and know 99.8% would also have her on their own lists.
 Kyoko has been such a long time fan of mine though the last few years haven't paid much attention to her outside of her photobooks which are second to none. Loved her dramas from 2001-2010 along with her films but have to sadly admit have seen only two dramas of her since then, she would have been the second oldest woman on the list.








 The other gal dropped was Mayu and really wanted to see her make it. She would have been the youngest fave to be on the list(by four days) so if there is another one of these in the future she'll definitely make it. Think the huge fave I picked to replace her will be another decision that most will approve of, she'll probably be up first for the 20th spot and I came so close to overlooking her. Hope these two changes don't affect your list of guesses too much but sure only one or two are taking the challenge....





 One of the biggest advantages in creating lists is that they jog my memory on gals I've forgotten about. Can't say that so much about Haruka as she has had two posts this year though admit she's slipped my mind the past few months so will work on a new post for her soon. Bet most aren't big fans of her though I am, would put her about fifth for my all time AKB members list.





 Have tried to have a post for Airi the past few months but that hasn't worked out well at all, though she's been busy her activities don't make for interesting posts though will keep working on it. To me she's the best J-Pop singer and did release her first album back in June, C-ute fans need not worry as there should be someone near the top....





 The age limit of 23 just affected two women, the person responsible for the rule and the twenty year old Marie. She's someone who I've gone ga-ga over the past year and very few are as attractive as she is, been a quiet stretch for her as she hasn't had a post for five months. She wouldn't have made the top twenty but Juri is one of my fastest rising faves, sure she'll make this years top ten/twenty list. As far as Idols go has any of them released as many steamy pics as she has this year????







 Kind of a hard offer to refuse............ 😅

 Up last has to be one of my biggest disappointments ever and I say that because she was such a fave of mine and many others too. Am talking about Miori who was seemingly everywhere from 2012 until early 2015 and had the lead role in four dramas. She started a band called LAGOON and from that point on her career went into a spiral as she began concentrating on the band too much and all of the momentum she built up faded away quickly.
 Was trying to do a post for Miori recently but there's been practically zero from her the past two years. At one time she had a monthly calendar for Sony and also had the best blog around, both of those gigs have bit the dust. Will keep trying to have a post for her soon but don't hold your breath, she's such an adorable gal that will be turning 27 in October and wonder how many remember she was once a member of SweetS? You can check out a PV from them after the pics and it was the song that may have made me a J-Pop fan as it's the catchiest tune of all time.








3 comments:

  1. Other than the names that you previously hinted at, I'm gonna have a crack at some other names that I think will be on your list. Saki Fukuda, Minami Sengoku, Kie Kitano, Manami Higa, Satomi Ishihara, Tsubasa Honda, Mina Oba. There's about 2 names that I have no idea who will it be because it's hard to weigh the liking when it comes to you. As for placements...I think Saki Fukuda will be #1, as for the rest...s*** I dunno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven names listed there, five are correct for 71%. Think just one will crack the top ten and there will be one big surprise though may have mentioned her name....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 71%...that's worthy of a cookie! Guessing Mina Oba and Satomi Ishihara are wrong.

    ReplyDelete