Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2017

Kie Kitano: "Tap: The Last Show" movie screening pics and video


 Have no idea if Kii is popular here at all but for so, so long she's been one of my biggest faves. After what seemed an eternity of zero posts for her this is her second this month. Kii had taken such an extended holiday from acting as she was a co-host of the 'ZIP!' show for two years. She stopped doing that show last September and now looks like she's finally returning to acting.
 I'd like to see her start her singing career again, her early singles were some of the better upbeat songs from the last five years or so. Kii's last post was for the drama "Shachoshitsu no Fuyu" which is currently airing on WOWOW.


 Whew, once I saw the way Kii looked at this screening knew a post about needed to be done immediately! At 26 Kii's lost some of her kawaiiness but instead, least to me, has become quite dazzling. "Tap: The Last Show" will be released on June 17th, this event took place today at the Omotesando Hills Theater.
 The film seems as though it's going to be a major hit, with these pics thought the event was actually some film festival as it was a bit extravagant. Kii has the second major role in the film, she's always had huge roles in her films and almost all are worth a view. Plenty of jaw-dropping pics here from the screening as Kii must have heard about her drop out of my top ten list and wants more than anything to make the list again. With pics like these I think she may have accomplished that feat, after the fabulous pics you can view a video of the event.


























No comments:

Post a Comment