Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2016

Nogizaka46: 2016 Magazine scans #78


 This ties last year's total for magazine posts, should be easily beat that record but they have been slowing down recently. Above is one of the covers for the group's eighth single, planning this weekend on doing a post for that single for their 'singles series'.
 No new mag spreads from the last few days but have been holding a few back, actually a few of them I keep forgetting to post. Like this first one which I've had for about three weeks but keeps slipping my mind to post it, here's Ayane in a rare solo spread for her from Young Jump #51.






 These next two spreads from a special issue of WPB that's dated for December 30th(?), was holding for a solo post but decided against it. First of the spreads feature Asuka and Nanami which is the second spread they've done together this last month.









 Other WPB set of pics have the pair of Erika and Miona.






 Lastly here's Nanase from the January issue of Non-no and a few other members join her in the bottom pics.









No comments:

Post a Comment