Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hana Matsushima: Her (semi) intro post #1....



 Yesterday's Nozomi post had some pics of her at a Fabia event that took place on November 1st. Was curious about the woman who was with her who looked really, really good. Did some checking and her name is Hana Matsushima who is more of a model but is also an actress.


 Hana looked quite at that event but looks so much better than that. She appears in so many mags and at promo events so there shouldn't be a problem doing many posts for her. Hana is 27 which to me is a perfect age as I prefer females who are 25 or older, her birth date is August 5, 1989. Hana is mainly a model but like so many who are getting a bit older she's now trying her hand at acting and in the last two years has appeared in two dramas, a TV movie and a regular cinema film.



  Viewing those incredible pics makes me wonder how come I had never heard of her until yesterday? Called this a 'semi intro post' as the idea for it didn't come until less than an hour ago but as I said was really curious about her. Will be doing a few regular Hana posts soon with mag spreads, promo events and whatever. Have some superb pics for all of you to enjoy, after them is a CM for Fabia and she has done too many of them to count, Nozomi joins her in the video..


















No comments:

Post a Comment