Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2016

Nao Kanzaki: The 'Top Ten List' for 2015 encore....


 You may be(are) reading this before the above post as that one will(did) take a while. For those who missed last year's top ten list which was my first one have two pics of everyone who made the list. Above is naturally Erika, didn't have her on that list as I considered her exempt, for you long time viewers(thanks!) you all know how I feel about her.
 Hope I mentioned it in the above post but what I thought of doing was exempting the winner of a top ten list and will move them into my 'hall of fame' status. So far there's two if you include last year's winner who was Masami but was thinking of adding Nanami to that club as she did finish in the top spot for my first 'Top Ten Fave Nogi Members'.
 On to the pics, won't give you the names as let's see if you can tell who they are by their pics but already told you who finished #1. There will be at least two who won't make this year's top twenty, perhaps three and #1 won;t be included so this year's list will consist of almost all new gals. Then again I messed up and left at least one out who should have been there who was Maimi, still can't believe she slipped my mind. As mentioned two pics each for the of the 'winners', going backwards from #10 to the top spot.











No comments:

Post a Comment