Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Ayumi Ishida: H!P Digital Books #149 scans part two


 Ayumi will be turning twenty on January 7th, one reason for the lack of MM posts was because of the ages of some members but most seem to be 18 and well over these days. Perhaps not as enticing as some of the photobook pics that have been posted recently but the more you look at these you realize what an attractive woman she is.
 Speaking of photobooks these are outtakes from Ayumi's third PB which came out in June and is titled "It's My Turn", she also had a solo DVD that came out in July. Hello Project members seem to have so many more books than other popular groups such as AKB or Nogi. Guess they must sell okay or else there wouldn't be so many of them but rarely do I see a book hit the top ten.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment