Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

Masami Nagasawa: "Good Morning Show" movie press conference pics from August 29th



 Two more promo pics for the "Cabaret" play which starts up in January and Masami has the lead in the play. If that's the way she's going to be clad for the performances then I would think every show must already be sold out, hope the theater has plenty of cold showers for the males to use....
 It is true the last few months I've often said so and so is my #1 or something along those lines but let's face it, no woman in the world to me tops Masami! As you can see my today's 'featured post' she was #1 for last year and really would take the honors every year but to give others a break don't think I'll include her in my next top ten list.
 Plus no post brings me more joy when they're about Masami, hard to believe but two straight days with a post! Should be a few more coming our way as there should be some more promos for the play plus for her next movie, "Good Morning Show". That film will be released on October 8th and judging by the cast it looks to be a very promising movie. The male lead is Kiichi Nakai who is one of my fave actors, he doesn't appear in enough things but if a drama or film stars him then would recommend viewing it.
 Masami and the rest of the cast were at a press conference for the film at the Iino Hall in Tokyo on August 29th, however there wasn't a screening of the film. Masami may be dressing a bit more conservatively these days but she still leave us(me) breathless, wow!!!! After the press conference pics there's a few promo ones for the film. Also because there was no video for the event have the film's trailer, really does appear it's going to be an entertaining movie.



























No comments:

Post a Comment