Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2016

Yurina Yanagi: 2016 magazine scans #4


 Did do a 'top ten fave women list' last year plus am currently doing one for my fave Nogi members. Perhaps one day I'll do another list for the 'hottest woman' who I post about, as of today Yurina would probably finish no lower than second on that list. May be hard to notice but she does have such an attractive face, can understand if other parts of her get your attention. Didn't check before doing this post but don't know if Yurina's posts have attracted a lot of views but don;t think she gets as many as a few of the other gravure Idols I post about.
 Yurina is an actress too, not many major roles but she did have the lead in the two "Uwakoi" films that came out in 2014. She'll be in another film coming out on October 15th titled "Higanjima: Vampire Island"  but have no idea of her role is a good sized one. On to some recent Yurina mag spreads which are simply unbeatable, then again to me unbeatable is what she is compared to 99.999999999% of the women in the world. First set is actually an older one which was missed from a special Flash 'Gravure Best' mag which came out on March 30th.







 The breathtaking pics continue with this set from the August 9th Flash.







 Not a huge spread but does grace the cover for the August 16th issue of SPA!.





 Yurina has done some huge pictorials for Bomb-TV and WPB-Net but hasn't had her own photobook yet, she truly deserves one than any other women that I can think of. Last spread is hotness to the max from the September 2nd issue of Friday. After the pics check out a jaw-dropping video of her, there's quite a few need to watch ones of her on YT.








No comments:

Post a Comment