Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

Kang So-Ra: 2016 happenings #2



 For a long time used to moan about the fact there was hardly anything to post about my really big faves but looking back on that it may have been a blessing in disguise. It's allowed me to start posting about ones who I never seemed to have time for and it's also given me the opportunity to find out about many other actresses, singers and Idols.
 One of the top ones and actually very close to the top is So-Ra, wow is she such an alluring woman. Actually as far as actresses go think my tastes are turning Korean after all these years of posting about Japanese actresses. Like the fact the Korean ones are a bit older and seem to be much busier plus so many of them are just so jaw-dropping.
 Jaw-dropping is one adjective that could be used for So-Ra but there are so many more, need to stop glancing at pics when I'm trying to type as pics like these make me (more) brain dead. Just started on her "My Lawyer, Mr. Jo" drama which finished it's run at the end of May. Did a recap for the first episode which was much better than expected, may have the recap for the second show tomorrow. Have a few things for this year, will be working backwards as I'll try to catch up for this year's happenings first then go back to 2015. First off are some superb pics from the North Face Spring collection.









 So-Ra endorses so many products which is a good thing as that means there's so many pics to post of her, some March promo pics for Liu Jo.








 Hard to top this So-Ra spread from the March issue of Marie Claire.









 If your oxygen tanks are ready(you may need them) then here are some truly breathtaking pics of So-Ra from January 12th. On that date she attended the opening ceremony of a new 'AHC Play Zone' store in Gangnam.... wow, I'm on the fourth oxygen tank! After these utterly perfect pics is a short video of the event, may need to get my fifth tank ready.











No comments:

Post a Comment