Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Nogizaka46: Nao's "Nogizaka Top Ten Fave Members List" - #7 ?

 Had been planning on doing this tomorrow so it's kind of a rush job. Was writing up the recaps for the latest two episodes of the 'W" drama and just couldn't take writing two more long posts, my brain's kind of getting mushy from all of these drama recaps I've been doing lately.
 It is a rush job so this may have the fewest pics of any top ten selection, however that may have been the case even if I did do this tomorrow. This selection is my second Undergirl so far plus three others in my top ten are ones that have been promoted so they're well represented on the list. Three down so far on the current member list....


 .... and just once more than any present I could receive for X-Mas nothing could beat a member coming down my chimney! That may be the wish of a few others....



 .... and a member who I bet most would know but also think many others may overlook Mai Shinuchi. One of three Mai's in the group or should I say two as one has now graduated. Never did see a spread with the trio together but this pair were featured in a couple of spreads.






 They were the two oldest Nogi members but with the graduation Mai is now the oldest member as her birth date is January 22, 1992 and January 22nd is also the date of Erika's b-day, a future 'pairs post' for the two could be in order. Perhaps where you live you get to see this but I never see a sight like this hitchhiking!


 Don't think it's a major talent but Mai can name all of the Tokyo Metro station's colors and tracks, wonder how many there are? Mai is also the host of a radio show "Maichun Cafe' and has done a few other solo projects outside of the group but for some sad reason haven't posted her at those events.


 Even though Mai is the oldest she's a second generation member and didn't join the group until May 2013. So far just one Senbatsu appearance on a single, getting rather tough these days to displace any of the Senbatsus. Guess you would need to watch many of their variety shows to get to know Mai better but she is a bit quiet often on the shows but when she does speak up she's usually quite interesting and funny. Besides that she's also an A+ looking woman as these pics prove and following them is a promo video for her appearance in volume two of 'Nogizaka Quarterly'.
















No comments:

Post a Comment