Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Rena Takeda: 2016 magazine scans #5



 First post in two months for her but that's because there hasn't been all that much to post about, there really isn't today either but do have two stunning new mag spreads. Birthday #19 took place on July 27th, kind of funny how that's also the b-day for one of my faves Rena Matsui, also failed to do a b-day post for her on that day.
 Rena may only be 19 now but she is truly is one of the most popular gals here, her posts seem to generate more views than almost anyone else. Bit of a slowdown recently but she has been a busy gal for the last year as I've done ten posts for her mag spreads but have only posted the ones she appeared in after turning 18.
 Think my brain cells are almost gone as I could have sworn I had posted the pics from Rena's first photobook "Short" which came out a few months ago. Was wrong as they're not here so will be posting the scans very soon then, don't think any of her fans will be disappointed in the pics and here's a few to whet your appetite.


 On to the two new Rena spreads with the first being from Weekly Shonen #33.





 There's no doubt that Rena is a very thin female but what little weight she has is at least in the right places, second fabulous set of pics are from Young Jump #37-38.















No comments:

Post a Comment