Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Kang So-Ra: "My Lawyer, Mr. Jo" drama press conference pics and video


 The post below this one is the recap for the first episode which I really liked and it appears to be such a promising series. Figured I may as well post these superb pics of So-Ra from the press conference for the show, kind of liking any reason these days to post about her.
 The rating for the first episode was only a 8.6% but by the time the series hit it's final episode the rating was over 14% which is a good sign as quite often the opposite happens if a drama is so-so.
This press conference took place art the Yeongdeungpo Times Hall in Seoul on March 23rd which was five days before the drama started. So-Ra looked kind of classy at the event, she does dress a bit like that in the series. For you fans have many more things coming for her, probably too many to count. Here's many more tremendous pics from the event along with a dazzling video.























No comments:

Post a Comment