Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2016

Nozomi Sasaki: "My Korean Teacher"premiere pics and video


 No pics as revealing as the above ones but still have some fine looking ones of Nozomi, it's a rarity when she does pics like those these days as she's really become much more conservative. Nothing wrong with that though as she is going to turn 29 soon, can't be a gravure model your whole life.
 Which means models usually try their hand at acting once they turn about 25 or around there, Nozomi though took up acting well before that age. She's been in so many films and dramas these last five years, Nozomi has had the lead in I think four of those films including this one. Not too many pics from the premiere but for you fans will be back with another post for her 2016 happenings.
 The premiere of "My Korean Teacher" took place in Shinjuku at the Piccadilly theater. Nozomi's
co-star in the film is Yesung who is a member of the boy Idol group Super Junior, have never heard any of their songs and if I remain lucky never will! Not as many as I would have liked but there's still plenty of pics and following them is a video of the event.


















No comments:

Post a Comment