Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ji-won Ha: May 2013 magazine spreads

 Just the two Ji-won spreads here, she doesn't do that many mag spreads which is a shame as most of them really are superb, she does have a movie coming out soon so hopefully we'll be seeing much more of her, leading off these are from the June issue of Marie Claire.







 These are some truly beyond fantastic pics of Ji-won, from the June issue of InStyle.









No comments:

Post a Comment