Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2015

Haruka Shimazaki: 2015 magazine scans #13


Not too many new spreads today, seems like I have a few new ones for many of my faves but not enough for a big post but there are a few recent AKB cards to fill this post out. Tomorrow Haruka will be having a signing event for her new PB, posted those scans here a few days and should be having news of the event over the weekend. The session is just for those who have bought the book and it's also just open to females. That PB ranked #1 on the Oricon charts it's first week out selling about 12,000 copies which seems a bit low but it was released on a Friday which means that first week only consisted of three days worth of sales so there be an increase for the second week.
 On to a few new spreads with the first set of terrific Haruka pics being from Weekly Shonen Champion #52.







 Been quite a few January spreads lately, this has been one of the quickest years that I've survived. This Haruka collection is from Street Jack.






 Like I said above there weren't many new spreads but thought there were more than this, guess I counted wrong. This last one just has two pages which is from Barf Out! #243.



 Last thing for the day are Haruka's Theater cards for October and November.









No comments:

Post a Comment