Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

Nogizaka46: Nogizaka Quarterly volume four pics #3

 Have said it a few times the last month but as much as I enjoy posting about the group wish there was a little more variety on who I post about. Just seems lately my fave people are almost all silent except for an occasional promo event or mag spread, hope that changes soon but I'm kind of wondering about that as they've all been on such an incredible long break. Also not too many dramas are getting subbed these days, there's 3-4 for this season I would like to watch and post about but sadly haven't heard any news about them being subbed.
 Least there's been quite a bit to post about Nogi and will have a few other things besides these Quarterly posts coming up, there will be one more post from volume four after this one. The pair this time is Miria and Hina whose set of pics may be the best yet in all the editions, never realized how terrific she looks, think she may deserve to appear in a few more mag spreads as I can only recall seeing her in one but it wasn't solo.




















No comments:

Post a Comment