Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Mirai Shida: 2012 photobook scans part 3

 Here's the info on this photobook from TV Asahi:

On March 31st, actress Shida Mirai held a release event for her new photo book, “Mirai ~Chiisai Desu Kedo, Nani ka?~“, at Bunkyodo Book Store in Shibuya.

This is Shida’s 2nd photo book, and fans will be able to experience all four seasons with the actress. Shida shared that her favorite shot is the one where she cuts her long hair that she spent 2 years growing out.
This photo book also commemorates Shida’s graduation from high school. She confessed, “I hope to meet someone wonderful before I turn 20.”
Shida revealed that her type is actor Abe Hiroshi, and explained, “His atmosphere, but I like his face!” Although her dream of “eating crepes in Harajuku with her boyfriend” didn’t come true, she stated, ”I want to do it with Abe-san even if it’s my role! I don’t mind playing the role of his daughter, but I’m aiming for it someday!”
When asked what she would like to graduate from, Shida said, “I gained body fat, so I want to graduate from overeating. When my mom makes gyoza, I eat like 30 of them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment