Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ji-won Ha: Northcape 2014 Spring collection pics

 Found subs for Ji-won's "Empress Qi" drama, skimmed through the first episode and it looks to be a good show but don't think I can sit through 50 one hour episodes, I get bored with watching dramas that only last 10 episodes. Haven't heard any news about her 2012 movie "As One" coming out on DVD, it was a popular movie when it was in the cinemas, been really wanting to see it but have heard zero about a DVD release, at least here in America. Have some fine new Ji-won pics here for the Northcape 2014 Spring collection, enjoy her Crocodile Ladies pics more but she still looks fantastic, she does in every single pic I've ever seen.


















No comments:

Post a Comment