Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Saki Fukuda: Promo events #1

 Up to episode 4 of "Ghost Friends", once I finish the 5th episode will be doing some recaps for the shows with plenty of Saki screenshots, been an okay series but nothing spectacular though Saki has been excellent. Have a few pics of her along with Nana from a promo event for the show back in March of 2009.











 Hard to explain this event Saki attended back in May of 2008, it was called something along the lines of the "First Annual Literary Awards" for mobile phone users. From what I could translate the entrants had to write a short novel on their phones, there were 10 winners out of 2,375 entries. Not sure if this is still going on as I couldn't quite make out the exact name of the award, oh well at least Saki would win an award from me as she looked real, real terrific at the event where she was also a presenter of the awards.

















No comments:

Post a Comment