Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Saki Fukuda: "Saki from the vault" #2

 Hopefully I can keep this series going for a while, such a shame there's not many more Saki pics out these but least what's here is quite good. Mainly just have some more promo events and TV appearance again, first set of pics is Saki appearing on the Waratte Iitomo show back in March 2010 promoting her "Spring for You" single.











 These are my second fave set of Saki pics, these are from her at the premiere of her 2012 movie "TSY: Time Slip Yankee".






 Will end off with these, once again don't want to use too many pics all at once as I'd like to keep this series going for a while, here are some A+ rated Saki pics from an interview she did for the "Yatterman" movie.









No comments:

Post a Comment