That second picture above and two others are from the photo shoot, they were too terrific not to include! I have no reason Why but there's certain women who I tend to overlook way too often and one of them has been Kasumi though 2025 was not a busy year for her. Did a post back in June for her and did say I would be having another soon for her hopefully triumphant return. Well, that's where the forgetfulness part comes in as once again doing a post for Kasumi slipped my mind and could have done a fabulous post last month. Which of course didn't happen but with this post think I won't be forgetting Kasumi for a while as this should be in that section for most viewed posts of the past month. Once the popularity of this post begins to fade will do that other post and by then there may be enough things for a second Kasumi post. She's now a model for the Peach John lingerie site and had many of those sweltering photos in her previous post. Have many more of them and they're almost as good as the pictures from this book which is truly saying something as today's photos are truly out of this world!
Welcome to this Baka's blog on his fave Japanese Pop Culture interests.
Welcome to my humble site....
Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Yui Kobayashi... Miku Tanaka... Nagi Inoue....Maria Makino.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!
Search This Blog
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Kasumi Mori: Her scorching and exquisite.... "Sunokasumi" photobook scans!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































































































No comments:
Post a Comment