Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Saki Fukuda: "Saki from the vault" #5

 Enjoy posting these older pics of Saki as they all really look fantastic but wish I could post more from her dramas, not all that many have been subbed which is such a shame because so many of them really look like they would be an excellent watch. Speaking of dramas here she is on the Shabekuri 007 show back in March 2009 promoting her Ghost Friends show.



















 And just a few more other pics, need to conserve them as Saki just doesn't have enough pics out there which is the biggest shame ever as she is really one attractive woman. These ultra fantastic pics are from the premiere of her 2012 film "TSY: Time Slip Yankee".






No comments:

Post a Comment