Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2014

Maki Horikita: September 2014 news

 Maki is another of my faves who has been a bit quiet these few months, besides a movie coming out next month haven't heard anything about a new drama or film. She hasn't been completely quiet though, not a huge amount of new things but enough for a good post, but then again there's no such thing as a bad Maki post. First off are some promo pics from the Vogue site for their 'Color On Me' jewelry collection.








 Maki at the opening of a new Van Cleef boutique back on September 2nd.






 Small spread from BI:KI Youth which is a web mag.




 And lastly here's some pics of  a really superb looking Maki yesterday at a promo event for the launch of the new I Phone 6 at the Docomo store in Marunouchi, also there's a video of the event after the pics.












No comments:

Post a Comment