Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2014

Natsuna Watanabe: WPB-Net #166 scans part 1

 Been slacking off a bit here I admit, actually if you look at the header there's some info on two other blogs I've just started and there was a lot of posting to do to catch up, they're mostly up to date now so if you have time please check them out. Just finished doing a recap of the "Quartet" drama in the Saki no Sekai blog and that was a series that Natsuna starred in, thought she did a good job in it and then realized I've never done a post of her here for some strange reason. Natsuna really is one attractive woman so will be working on getting a few more things of her posted here. These pics here are as the title says from WPB-Net #166 which came out in April of this year, next post has part two of the scans.


























No comments:

Post a Comment