Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Nogizaka46: The Nanami Hashimoto post #47- happy 23rd birthday! part two


 Really can't think of anything else to add in about the above pic that I haven't said already, Nanami doesn't mean love in the Japanese language but in Nao's it sure does! Wait, we have a comment from today's celebrant....


 .... er, think we all agree that if there's one way Nanami doesn't look is normal, truly mean that in the best way possible!!!!


 No new things for this post as most of the recent happenings are in the above one. Just have some ultra classic Nanami pics to savor and relish, kind of hate to say just have when it comes to her pics. Did want to keep her 23rd b-day celebration a bit simple, been trying to do that lately with most of my faves who turn a year older and believe me Nanami is one of my biggest faves. Had her in the #4 spot in my top ten list, at first was thinking that may have been a bit high but upon further reflection it's probably the correct spot. Most of these pics have been posted before though there are many newer ones sprinkled in, kind of a 'greatest hits' selection of pics which is hard to whittle down as they're all simply perfect.































No comments:

Post a Comment