Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Nogizaka46: The "Pairs" post #1- Mai Shiraishi and Nanami Hashimoto

 Sigh, always thought these two were the best of friends....


.... wait, guess they are! My(our) imagination is back into overdrive as I'm wondering if there weren't some behind the scenes pics to go along with these 'we're still friends' pics.



 Over the weekend thought of this new series, good to have a few different kinds of posts to add a little more variety around here. There should be plenty of these posts coming up but will probably be saving them for the group's slower days but those will be far and few between with the new single coming out on March 23rd.
 Many members seem to be paired up with another one quite often though this pair here easily have been together more often than any two. Can't complain at all about these being together too often, as I said above it's easy to let your imagination run wild on occasion and looking at them together amkes it easy to do.
 Nanami of course has been my #1 member for some time now, not sure what spot Mai would have if I made a top ten 'Fave Nogi Member' list. She's kind of easy to take for granted as she appears in so many more mags than others, many more promo events too plus there's no denying she's certainly one stunning woman. Wonder because of those things Mai is easy to overlook as I try to give other members a chance to overtake her, don't think too many(or any) have.
 Nanami is impossible for me to overlook though, she's kind of hitting that plateau very few have risen to. Had her #4 on my top ten last year, would love it if she could move up but that top three will be hard to top. Wouldn't doubt if this pair as another post or two together, know there's many more pics than these but these are a nice start for this new series. Most are from mag spreads but there are also some blog pics, some from their blogs and a few concert pics. After the pics highly recommend watching their Big Comic Spirits video from 2014.
































No comments:

Post a Comment