Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Nogizaka46: The "Pairs" post #2- Mai Shiraishi and Nanase Nishino

 Lack of new Nogi things to post about means another special 'Pairs Post', first one was one of their most viewed post as many of you seemed to enjoy it.... wait, seems there's someone out there who didn't enjoy it like all the others!


 Looks like all is forgiven, be back in a minute as I need to make sure the doors are unlocked and that there's, er, uh, plenty of soap!


 Believe me 100% on this, it won't be a cold shower!! Mai appeared in the first 'Pairs Post', kind of easy to a post with her and any other member as she's easily done more mag spreads than any other one these last four years. She does appear with certain members more often though, at first thought Nanami shared more pics with her but upon reflection it could be Nanase.
 Perhaps that'd be another fair idea as to have a 'triplets' special post for the three of them, actually perhaps even a foursome as Erika also seems to be with them so often. Enough of my as usual inane thoughts so let's get to the pics quickly as I'm kind of feeling ready for a shower, hopefully it won't be took quick of a shower.





















No comments:

Post a Comment