Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2016

"Ousama Game" screenshots

 Ousama in Japanese means King....one reason for watching this film was that all the members of    C-ute were in it though Airi was the only one who had a big part. Also their looks were a bit different in the movie that it was a bit hard at first to recognize the members.
 Don't know much about Yurina Kumai who is a member Berryz Kobo and a few other H!P groups, also quite a tall gal at 181 cm. Have seen her before but hadn't paid much attention to her, she looked better than fine in this movie so after this am going to check out more about her so perhaps you'll be seeing a few posts about her.
 "Ring of Curse" I just found out about, it's another B horror film that came out in 2011 featuring many H!P members. These last two B-movies have panned out fairly well so thinking that film will be one of my next watches.
 Admit I probably do take too many screenshots but think they help you follow the action better plus who doesn't like viewing pics of some of my big faves though not many of them are in these pics. Plus I need these to help my review, sometimes so many things happen in a movie it's kind of easier taking screenshots to jog my memory of what happened versus taking a few pages of notes.









































No comments:

Post a Comment