Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Aya Ueto; Thermae Romae 2 promo event pics and trailer

 Think this is the first post for Aya since last year, there's really been zero to post about her but that should be changing soon. "Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de" was a fine drama of Aya's that aired from January to March of 2013, it's coming back as a special TV movie and it'll be airing on April 1st, hoping that it will be subbed and fairly confident that it will, the drama is highly recommended. Also the Thermae Romae movie is having a sequel, it's coming out on April 26th and here's some pics from a promo event that was held last week and after them check out the trailer for the film.

















4 comments:

  1. I like Aya Ueto and I loooove Hiroshi Abe, but Thermae Romae felt weird/slow/nothing_really_happens, so I ignored the sequel until this post.

    The trailer looks more epic than the first movie, maybe I should give it a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First movie was okay but nothing special, you may have to watch it though so you can understand the sequel a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you're right, guess I haven't learned to read yet.

    ReplyDelete