Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Masami Nagasawa: March 2014 news

 Enjoy posting about many of my fave females but think doing Masami posts gives me my biggest enjoyment, hasn't been too many things to post on her this year though. Think that will be changing soon as she's wrapped up filming her Taiwan drama "Chocolat" so she should be spending much more time in Japan and hopefully will have a Summer drama, her last few series have been quite good. As far as "Chocolat" goes, looks like a regular version of the show will be subbed, only episode 1 has been done so far but just watched it and it was a solid episode, will be posting many screenshots along with a recap of it very soon.
 On to a few new things though, not many recent happenings but as I said that should be changing as she should be getting a bit busier in the upcoming months. First off is this small Masami spread from the April issue of Spring.





 Just a few pics here of Masami at a ribbon cutting ceremony for a new Toho cinema that opened last Thursday.






 These pics here are the real winners though, Masami's next film is called "Wood Job!" and is coming out on May 10th. On March 25th she attended the first promo event they had for the movie and no need to tell you but Masami looked so incredible, she always does to me but more so than ever it seems, sure you'll agree after viewing these pics. Plus after the dazzling pics check out the trailer for the movie.















No comments:

Post a Comment