Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Nogizaka46: 2014 magazine scans #20

 Post #20 for mag spreads this year but first one I've done in a few weeks. The main members of the group were in Paris last week for Japan Expo 2014, will be working on doing a post of them at that event. First off isn't really a mag spread but still some really terrific new pics of Yumi from the Natalie Power Push series.




















 Two pics of Mai from the August issue of Non-no followed by 4 from the August Ray issue.








 Reika and Yumi from the Flash Summer Best 2014 issue.










 And will end off with this fantastic spread from my fave Nanami which is from WPB #29.








No comments:

Post a Comment