Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Erika Toda: "April Fools" screenshots plus new Suntory CM

 As far as new happenings for Erika go it's easy to sum up, need only one word for that which is NOTHING! Last year was a bit busier for her as she appeared in three films and 1 1/2 dramas, in 2014 she was only in two TV movies. Hope she doesn't plan on taking this year off too, somehow she's looking better than ever as you can tell by some of the final screenshots.
 Unsure whether I'm going to watch this film again very soon, I will watch it again but unsure if I'll do another review for the rest of the film. Thought it was worth a watch, besides her story the others were all quite good with the kidnapping one the best of the all. After the rest of the screenshots check out one new bonus thing from Erika.
































 Erika has been doing CM's for Suntory's 75% beer for some time now and a new one just came out a few days ago. Though Erika has no new dramas or films in the works yet one of these CM's come out every 2-3 months at least.





No comments:

Post a Comment