Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Erika Sawajiri: "Traveling around the World" photobook scans #1

 Think this book was also called "Erika 2007", naturally it came out in 2007 and was her last official PB. As you can tell by the pics it was shot in Europe, if I recall correctly at the beginning of this decade Erika also lived in England and France. Really a solid set of pics here but think Erika's previous two books may have been a tad better, will be having those scans coming up soon. Once again not much more to say about the pics as I'm bit short on time tonight as these Internet problems have really thrown off my schedule. Next post has the remainder of the scans and also a short video of the photo shoot.




























No comments:

Post a Comment